Our vision: Allow sick children to remain children, allow their families to gain strengths and confidence.
Our mission: Promote psycho-social development of sick children and their families through by designing and organizing adapted and secured programs based on leisure therapy.
Offer holiday stays adapted and entirely free
In order to feel better and to fully live their dreams and feel more confident to fight their disease, L’ENVOL offers stays:
– Alterning sports and artistic activities as well as animations on the theme of the year;
– For sick children, emphasizing their capabilities to progress in their personal development;
– For familial helpers, adults and/or under aged, enabling them to meet other people in the same situations and offering them few days of relief.
Offer moments of evasion and educational programs all along the year
Propose the possibility to escape for sometime from the day to day life and immerse in another world with our leisure outings:
– Visits of firms and institutions to create new professional, artistic or cultural aspirations;
– Family days to tighten familial bonds.
Transform the time spent in hospital into quality time of entertainment and share
L’ENVOL is mobilized all along the year to bring magic during stays in hospital through:
– Discovery workshops, learning time with fun activities;
– Expression workshops, to give children the necessary key tools so they can better express themselves by thought process, speaking exercises or through creative supports and thus allow them to better accept the illness;
– Well-being workshops, to teach parents of sick children diverse relaxation methods that they can re-use on their own.
Re-create L’ENVOL’s magic online
To face the psycho-social health concerns linked to the 2020 health crisis and maintain the social bond between sick children and their families, l’ENVOL offers online activity programs including:
– Adapted activity kits, directly delivered to families and hospitalized children;
– Live sessions during which families can gather and have fun together;
– A platform that contain more than 70 videos of fun activities adapted to all.