Daily life volunteers are with the children all day long and participate in all of the proposed activities and workshops. They offer support to the children and pay particular attention to each child individually as well as to the group as a whole. Expected qualities: empathy, common sense, enthusiasm, patience and creativity.
L'ENVOL is looking for various volunteers for its programs:
Apply in 4 steps
1. Check if you have the requested criteria
- Be at least 18-year old at the time of the camp,
- Speak French,
- Have at least 2 vaccine doses against Covid-19,
- Be available for the entire duration of the camp or training.
See our programs calendar
2. Complete the application form
Apply directly online for one of these five volunteer positions:
3. Send the administrative documents to L’ENVOL
Please add the following documents to your application:
- Copy of ID justification (ID card or passport),
- One creative page (optional),
- Copy of criminal record less than 3 months old (accessible directly here),
- Copy of your certificate (for medical volunteers)
- one referee form*: we ask for two referees for every potential volunteer:
– 1 referee reachable by phone,
– 1 written referee.
*The referee can’t be a friend or a family member. You have to ask a person who has seen you work, participate and progress. You can ask your colleagues, teachers, managers… If you are a member of a non-profit organisation, a training course, a gym club, etc.
NB: only professional references are requested for medical volunteering applicants.
Please send these documents:
- by mail at:
216 avenue Jean Jaurès
- or by email to: email@example.com
4. Wait for the answer
All application files will be reviewed and will receive an answer.
NB: we emphasize the fact that sending your application is not a guarantee that you will be registered for one of our sessions.
If your application is accepted, you will be contacted for an interview with a group of other applicants or by phone. Only after this, your application will only be confirmed or rejected.
If your application is validated, we will send you a confirmation letter with a form to complete online. We will also ask you to send us a medical certificate and pay an obligatory membership of 5€. We will then finalize your training together. Upon arrival, you will have to show a negative PCR test.
”I am seeing courageous and lively children that sometimes do even more than children that face less difficulties. They are doing beautiful things and are full of joy and strength. It is a huge life lesson.Julia
”We are giving these children a bit of strength and recklessness that will hopefully help them during these difficult moments.George
”It’s great, because we all chose to be a part of this project to bring something to these children. We asked for it and we can definitely feel the impact. At L’ENVOL, everyone is strongly involved. It is touching to see such strong relationships being developedLouise